We have always been dedicated to creating incredible cycling adventures, taking you to hidden places. Our cycling trips naturally offer a social-distancing approach which gives you that extra reassurance needed.
As the world reopens and global vaccination advances, we would like to highlight how you can book and travel with confidence with us.
You can rest assured that Puglia Cycle Tours booking protection, gives you both the flexibility you need and the financial security, if your plans have or need to change.
When booking, we require you a down payment of 25% to confirm your vacation. The final payment is now due 15 days before the tour starts. This flexibility gives you the possibility to:
- Change the tour freely in terms of days and typology, upon availability;
- Move the tour freely to 2022, up to 15 days before arrival. In this case we provide you with a voucher maintaining the same seasonal price;
- Cancel the tour within 15 days before the tour starts. In this case, we give you the down payment back.
We also guarantee you a free cancellation in case of impossibility to leave due to restrictive measures imposed by the country of origin and / or arrival;
In addition, our insurance policies, together with luggage and personal injuries coverage, now include COVID cover as standard so you can continue to book with confidence, with no additional premiums.
DURING THE TRIP
Our active holidays have the advantage of naturally encouraging physical distancing, with low traffic routes and typical accommodations with few rooms. In any case, we will also take extra precautions to ensure that your health is safeguarded in this special time:
- choice of hotels that adopt hygiene and safety measures (we will provide you with more details at the time of your reservation request);
- hygienization of the bikes, of the equipment provided and of the vehicles we use to transport luggage and people;
- use of face masks, hand sanitizing and social distancing at the welcome briefing with a member of our staff;
- 24/7 assistance and availability in case of symptoms and need to contact the local health authorities;
TO KNOW MORE
Here a list of websites to get the lastest information: