We know that in times of uncertainty it is not easy to make predictions and book a vacation. However, we are confident that 2021 and the distribution of vaccines will lead to an important improvement. We are also certain of our commitment to ensure maximum safety and serenity, by the time of booking and throughout the trip. Therefore, we want to give you the information you need to plan your vacation in Puglia with us.
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
We have updated our cancellation policies since last spring, making them less stringent and more flexible.
- Free cancellation in case of impossibility to leave due to restrictive measures imposed by the country of origin and / or arrival;
- Possibility to convert the amount paid into a voucher to spend by December 31, 2022.
In addition, for those who book before March 1, 2021:
- free cancellation within 15 days before the tour starts;
- possibility to change the tour freely (in case of price difference, we will ask you to settle/repay the price difference);
- possibility, up to 15 days before arrival, to move the tour freely until 2022;
- discount of 80,00 € per person on the tour price.
DURING THE TRIP
Our active holidays have the advantage of naturally encouraging physical distancing, with low traffic routes and typical accommodations with few rooms. In any case, we will also take extra precautions to ensure that your health is safeguarded in this special time:
- COVID-19 insurance included in the tour price;
- choice of hotels that adopt hygiene and safety measures (we will provide you with more details at the time of your reservation request);
- hygienization of the bikes, of the equipment provided and of the vehicles we use to transport luggage and people;
- use of face masks, hand sanitizing and social distancing at the welcome briefing with a member of our staff;
- 24/7 assistance and availability in case of symptoms and need to contact the local health authorities;
- advice on reservations for restaurants, museums, transportation, etc.
Of course, our policy may change as the situation evolves. We will keep you constantly updated and limit as much as possible the inconvenience.
Our staff is always available to answer any of your questions and meet your special needs. Contact us!